Hello, my valuable readers, today’s review is about the ‘Vershd Lifetime Deal.’
Table of Contents
I always try to provide information not available on the appsumo deal page in my article. This article will help you to decide to purchase the product. So, I think you will get value from my writing. Let us start.
Software developers can destroy code with Git for days; it’s an indispensable source control system difficult even for experienced engineers.
However, if a developer makes a mistake, its unparalleled rewind ability can effortlessly reset time. And a preview, of course.
Vershd is an easy-to-use Git client with a unique design that avoids errors and provides clarity.
Vershd provides a preview before pressing, dragging, merging, and more.
Desktop - Mac, Windows, Linux
Email/Help Desk, Chat
Blightysoft Ltd. is the developer of Vershd, Git’s simple GUI, for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Increases software development productivity by facilitating Git with a unique UI/UX that prevents errors and provides clarity.
It slides over your code repositories and quickly crashes to address branches, commits, and files. This git client handles source control so you can focus on programming.
Blightysoft is a company in England, #12487264.
Blightysoft wanted to make the git workflow easier and easier to improve the lives of software developers.
Vershd focuses on DevOps so you can focus on your customers.
What is Vershd:
Vershd is the effortless Git user interface built to make Git easier to use. Innovative version control software prevents errors and accidental deletions and streamlines the git process.
The effortless git client with a unique design avoids errors and provides clarity.
It previews before you press, pull, merge, and more.
It provides clear visual information where historical changes are similar, missing, or duplicated.
Web developers, app creators, programmers, designers, and more.
Software engineers who are intermediate or beginner users of Git, the version control software.
Vershd provides clarity and simplicity when looking at your repositories. Simplicity is part of Vershd’s DNA.
Vershd has a unique branch comparison tool that provides instant visual feedback on which commits are similar between branches.
The maze of branches that a repository can have removes a path that tells you which commits were selected or merged from another branch.
It also shows you what commits are missing from one branch of another. This graphical view provides a clear picture of the team’s progress in the repository.
Vershd also has a unique rewind function, a more accessible and more powerful way to undo or undo commits. It can be challenging to go back in time to clean branches or troubleshoot problems.
Rewinding helps prevent errors when using previews and allows you to keep your working files. You can save the reversed changes there and then for yourself. Simplicity is the key, and it saves time.
Benefits Of Vershd:
A Unique Design
Vershd has separate views of branches & their commits, pending files, and stashes. This more straightforward look and feel mean you can easily see your work status. It makes your workflow effortless.
All Major Platforms
Vershd works perfectly on Windows, Apple, and Linux. And a user license covers them all. This is a graphical user interface of git for each operating system.
Enhances & Protects Git
Vershd works perfectly with Git, so you can switch to the command line and vice versa. It also protects your code by showing you what will happen if action is taken.
Protects Your Code
Vershd protects your code by showing you beforehand what happens when you take action. You can look to the future, which helps you save your present.
Clear, Simple, Layouts
Get clarity for your work. Branches show branches their commits and files, where you can simply drag, tap, select, and more. It has a powerful search.
Pending shows what you can commit or save. Caches allow you to apply, view, and delete your stashes.
Committing Not Staging
Don’t waste any more time with git index. Review your files with many comparisons to the most recent or previous commits.
Select the ones you want to transfer or save and that’s it. Modifying a confirmation is easy and you can always see the difference between confirmations.
Preview Not Undo
Preview a merge before the effect of cherry picking is seen ahead of time Be careful if deleting a branch removes commits that don’t exist anywhere else. Just a few benefits of a Git GUI.
Core Features of Vershd:
Branches – Rewind, push, pull, and cherry-pick in just a few clicks
- What you get is simplicity. There are no git commands with parameters while your arm. Most things can be achieved with just a few clicks.
- Rewind, don’t undo or reset: it’s easier and easier than reverting or resetting. When you rewind, the clock goes back on the commits so you can choose whether you want to keep the files pending or not.
- Combine confirmations with preview —. Combine commits with previews so you know what’s going to happen. See the simple visual overview to understand
- Push Swiftly: Send to a Repository in just two clicks, requiring that the remote repository be overwritten if necessary. It’s easy and simple. A simple Git GUI tool.
- Drag with ease and visibility: Choose between merge or rearrange. Vershd then finds out where to look from, or you can specify the branch. Just a few clicks and you’re done.
Pending – Manage pending files. Compare, then commit or stash
- Commit vs stashing: Sometimes, all of a sudden you need to save several pending files instead of being confirmed. With Vershd, it’s child’s play. Use the conventional confirmation format for standardized messages if you want. Quickly go to the previous messages to add them to the text.
- Burying and exhuming files: Git’s method of ignoring files only works for those that have never been committed. What happens if a configuration file doesn’t change, but it needs to be in the repository? With Vershd, you can bury files to make sure you don’t transfer them by mistake. Then exhume them when you need to commit them again. Or, you can temporarily view all buried files by checking a box.
- Select files in seconds: Change the view to group files by folder, file name, extension, or status. Easily see the ones that aren’t in Git or the ones that haven’t changed. Quickly select all files that are added, modified, deleted, or renamed. Let the files be selected, commit and get on with your day.
- Push securely when committing: Every time you confirm, you can send the modified branch to the remote repository, but by default, it won’t overwrite any existing branches. If you definitely want to force it and annul it. Vershd helps to avoid errors by making this explicit.
- Compare files: Compare each of the pending files not only with the working files, but also with the files from the last commit, so you know exactly what has changed since you hid them. It compares the contents of each file by comparing the last commit to the penultimate one. Vershd helps you see what has really changed.
Stashes – Stash with ease. View, apply, and delete your stashes
- Stash with Ease: Saving your changes shouldn’t be difficult. Vershd has a separate section for stashes so you can easily see what you’re dealing with.
- Apply index and reinsert: Applying a stash to your code can mean that the current changes you have been lost. Vershd may try to maintain these changes. It may mean conflict, but it’s worth it
- Compare and Contrast: Compare each backup file not only to the work files but also to the most recent confirmation files so you know exactly what has changed since you hid them.
Vershd Lifetime Deal
There is a lifetime exclusive deal of Vershd on appsumo for $79. Appsumo is full of high-quality digital products. I think it is the best appsumo deal ever. You can get up to 97% off in appsumo. Among all the lifetime deal sites, appsumo is the best.
Most of these lifetime Appsumo offerings will sell out on AppSumo within a week of their release. So take advantage of the fantastic offer while you still can.
Click here to find similar apps if the Vershd lifetime deal has expired.
Key Features of Lifetime Deal
Lifetime access to Vershd
All future plan updates
Each lifetime license works on 3 machines per user
Each machine can be Windows or macOS or Linux
Vershd works exactly the same way on every OS version
You can buy unlimited numbers of lifetime licenses
Stack 1 code for each user. So if you have 12 users, stack 12 codes. Each code can be used by 1 user on up to 3 machines.
See More Deal Terms
Lifetime access would usually cost $925
ONE TIME PURCHASE OF $79
Vershd Lifetime Deal: How To Get An Extra $10 Discount For New Users?
- Visit the “Vershd appsumo lifetime deal” page.
- Wait for some seconds, and a Discount popup will appear.
- Enter your Email to receive the exclusive benefits.
- Continue with the same email id.
- Get a $10 discount at the end.
- Discount valid for new users only.
Most of these deals will be sold out within one week of their launch on AppSumo, So be sure to grab the best appsumo deals while you can. If the Vershd lifetime latest deal has expired, click here to find similar apps.