Want to make money on Facebook? If so, Affiliate marketing can be a great choice to move forward. Affiliate marketing on Facebook is now one of the most popular ways to make money online.
In this article, I’ll explain how you can make money with affiliate marketing on Facebook.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
If you sell another person’s or company’s product online and receive a commission for each sale you make, it is called affiliate marketing.
What I like about affiliate marketing is that you don’t have to deal with all the hassle. Don’t understand?
- You do not have to have your own product for sale.
- You do not have to deal with all the shipping issues.
- Anyone do not have to deal with customer support.
- You do not have to deal with returns or refunds.
It is the simplest way to make money.
- choose a product that already someone else created.
- sell it on Facebook.
- receive your well-deserved commission.
If you want to sell something, the first thing you need is an audience. And if you have enough audience to showcase your product, then you can convert these audiences into customers.
In the first quarter of 2021, more than 2.8 billion users actively used Facebook. It is the largest social network in the world. Surely you can tell, there is no shortage of audience here. Which makes it an ideal place to start any business online, including affiliate marketing.
Core Elements For Start Affiliate Marketing
Most people know that you can make money online. A large number of those people try to start an online business but they eventually fail. Where they struggle the most is-
- How to start or where to start.
- What to do next.
- How to showcase your product to more people.
Considering these issues, I have structured this article in a step-by-step manner. So, you can start affiliate marketing with ease. Follow these steps below to get started the right way-
- Offer: To start Affiliate Marketing, firstly you need to choose an offer. A product or service you can promote is called an offer. Once you choose an offer and generate a sale, you get a commission. Below you will learn where to find offers.
- Funnels: Once you’ve selected a good offer, the next step is to create sales funnel. The sales funnel acts as a filter that can find out potential customers among a large audience and gives you a list. So that you can put more effort into your potential customers and increase revenue. You’ll learn more about sales funnels below.
- Traffic: After you’ve created a well-optimized sales funnel, now it is time to bring traffic to your funnel. Once you drive the audience to your preferred page or site is called traffic. Facebook itself is a tremendous source of traffic. You’ll learn more about traffic below.
Where To Find Offers?
If you surf the web for a while, you will find hundreds of websites that provide affiliate offers. Websites that provide affiliate offers called Affiliate Marketplace. I’m not saying all of these sites are trusted. Finding a trusted marketplace is another story.
There are many trusted affiliate marketplaces out there. For example- ClickBank, Peerfly, Maxbounty, etcetera. I’ve been using the JvZoo affiliate marketplace for a long time.
And I find it very trusted and handy. You can check out this marketplace. But choosing a marketplace is not enough. You have to choose a good offer.
Finding a good offer for your audience means you’ve done 50% of your affiliate job. And here is how you can choose a good offer-
- Find a niche: To choose a good affiliate offer, firstly you have to choose a niche for your network. Niche is a segment of product categories on which you can focus. So that you can focus on the same niche while discovering an audience on Facebook.
- Commission rate: To find a good niche, always choose a niche that covers areas where people are willing to spend money. For example, Health, Pets, Sports and so on. A product segment where you can achieve maximum commission possible can be considered as a good niche.
- Refund rate: Check out if that particular offer gets a lot of refunds. If so, that offer is not ideal for you. There might be something wrong with that product which results in a high volume of refund requests.
How To Create A Sales Funnel?
Firstly, you need to understand what is a sales funnel.
A sales funnel is a combination of well-structured web pages, which are designed to collect leads of your potential customers.
Using a sales funnel, you can collect valuable used activity data. Later on, you can analyze this data to modify your advertising campaign and retarget your potential customer. Which eventually increases revenue.
However, creating sales funnel manually for each affiliate offer you promote can be a hassle. Also, you’ll have to spend a ton of time to make your sales funnel conversion focused.
To make the process easier, we use a tool called sales funnel builder. Most of the successful marketers on the planet use the sales funnel builder tool to ease the process. Also, a funnel builder comes with a large collection of pre-made templates. Which you can use to finish building any funnel in under 5 minutes.
Some of the widely popular sales funnel builders are given below-
- ClickFunnels: ClickFunnels is one of the most popular and industry-leading sales funnel builders. Using this tool, you will be able to create sales funnels in under 5 minutes. Also, it allows you to automate your business by connecting with an email autoresponder. It comes with-
- Drag and drop page builder: Which gives you extensive control to customize your sales funnels.
- Email and Facebook marketing automation: Since 80% of visitors once leave a site, they never come back. That is why it collects valuable used activity data for you. So that you can retarget those visitors and bring them back to your site.
- 1 Click Upsells: It comes with a smart shopping cart with one click upsell.
- GetResponse: GetResponse is one of the best email autoresponder tools. Although it is not a dedicated funnel builder yet you can create stunning-looking and high converting sales funnels. Once you collect leads of your potential customers, you will be able to run email automation campaign under the same
- Email autoresponder: It comes with an industry-leading responder service. Which allows you to respond automatically to your potential customer right after they submit their email.
- Sales funnel builder: GetResponse has recently added a sales funnel builder facility to their Using this tool, you can create high performing sales funnel and email automation with ease.
- Webinar: GetResponse allows you to start a webinar using their By doing a webinar, you can clarify doubts about your product. And generate more sales.
- LeadPages: LeadPages is one of the widely used landing page builder tools out This is not a dedicated sales funnel builder. However, you can create sales funnel by creating multiple landing pages and by lining them together.
- Drag and drop page builder: LeadPages comes with an easy-to-use drag and drops page builder. Which allows you to customize web pages with ease.
- Pop-up’s form: It comes with pop-up forms which you can implement in your landing page and web pages. This form will appear right before a visitor about to leave your site. And collect leads. You can retarget these leads and multiply sales.
- Integrations: You will be able to add more beneficial features to your site by integrating with various third-party services.
To make money with affiliate marketing on Facebook, firstly, you must select an offer, secondly, create a sales funnel, and lastly, you need to drive traffic to your preferred pages. There are many ways to drive traffic. Some of the traffic sources are given below-
To establish your business presence on Facebook, you need to create a Facebook page. A FB page helps you connect with your audiences. Once a page has been created, you must customize it to meet the look regarding your business niche.
After that, you should consider posting on your Facebook page what your audience wants to see. Interact with your audience in the comment section.
Let’s assume you want to sell potatoes online. Now you can list a few problems that potatoes can solve. Later, you can post these problems one by one on your Facebook page. Once a few posts have been published and have got enough intersection, you can post about how potatoes can solve those problems and provide a link to but potato.
You can create a Facebook group to build a community related to your niche. Keep posting your niche-related content. Interact with your audience. Try to solve their problems. As you know, Facebook is more than a meeting place with friends. Now it has become a business hub. Simply asking your audience to share your post can get you more related audiences.
The possibility is endless. All you have to do is develop a healthy relationship with your audience. Find problems that your product can solve. Keep posing those problems and try to solve them. Between them also post about your product with links. If you see carefully, you’ll find many of you know groups are doing this simple free marketing to generate revenue.
You can also use your Facebook profile to drive traffic to your preferred page. Adding your niche-related bio with a link can drive traffic. Also, you can add a post to your FB profile with a link and ask your friends to check out. If you have a large number of FB friends then you can expect a large of page visits.
If you want, you can also promote your affiliate offer on Facebook days. Try to choose a meaningful or eye-catching image. You can expect a decent amount of page visits. Since most FB users check days.
If you do research for a while, you will see that people prefer short video content over a Before 2010, people used to interact on photos a lot. After 2015, people had more conversations on memes and GIFs. After 2020, people like to watch short videos. As you can see, the types of content people like change over time.
If you can make short videos and share on your Facebook pages as well as groups and profile, you can expect a decent amount of reach on your preferred webpage. Also, it will be easier for you to make money with affiliate marketing. In addition, you can develop a healthy relationship with your audience.
Facebook paid campaign, Classic Ads:
You have to work very hard to get sales using free traffic generation methods. Also, the outcome is not enough. If you expect to grow your affiliate sales, you will have to run a paid campaign. Because in paid traffic generation method you get more results with less
You can run different types of ads on Facebook that appear in different locations. One of the Ad types is called Classic Ad. Which appears in the sidebar of the Facebook homepage. This type of Ad shows
Headline, a short description, a small image, and a click-through link. Using this link, you can drive traffic to your Facebook page, Facebook app, Sales funnel, or to your website.
Facebook Promoted Post:
That is also a paid method to generate traffic. Here you can pay a flat rate to promote an individual post on your FB page and get a certain number of post interactions. Even if you have a ton of page likes and followers, there is no guarantee that they will see you when you post a new one Since most of the time, their newsfeed bloated with other posts.
If you run Facebook Promoted Post, your FB post will be shown to your existing fans, who liked your page. Eventually, you will get more reach, impressions, and hopefully more sales.
Host a contest on Facebook:
If you want your audience to interact more on your FB page, hosting a contest is a great idea to move forward. This type of promotion helps you to increase fans and brand However, there are some limitations though. While you run a contest on FB, you cannot ask directly to like your page or to write a comment.
And you cannot host a contest through Facebook. You will need a third-party service to host a contest on Facebook. There are many paid and free service available out there which allows you to host a contest on FB. Such as Shortstack, Pagemodo, and so on.
When you are doing affiliate marketing on Facebook, it is vital to keep your audience busy on your page. Keep them interactive.
Yes, it is simple. You spend money on Facebook and you get page visits, likes, and so on. But what about those audiences who once interacted with your sponsored post but haven’t liked your page. Neither visited your sales funnels? The money you spend on them is a complete loss.
What if you can run an ad just to those audiences who once interacted with your ad. This time the cost will be very less, about 80% less. Surely, these audiences are interested in your niche. So, the chance of being converted is much higher than others.
- Facebook provides you extensive targeting options to target your You can target their profession, age, marital status, even location, and so on.
- On Facebook, you can get a wide As you know, over 2.85 billion people actively use Facebook. A great place gets followers.
- You can communicate with your potential customer As you know, not every customer wants to email to get a little piece of information. By clarifying doubt, you can increase sales.
- Facebook retargeting is really a game Using this facility, you can retarget those audiences who once interacted with your post or site. And bring them back to your site.
- The cost of Facebook marketing has increased It is difficult to get the expected result if you have a limited budget.
- You cannot target audience outside the Facebook platform. Neither can you reach outside FB users.
- Very low amount of organic reach. With the increasing number of online businesses, demand for Ad space has gone sky-high. So over time, organic reach has fallen a lot.
In this post, I tried to explain how to make money with affiliate marketing on Facebook, step by step. But reading this post is not enough to get started. You must take action. Start doing affiliate marketing now, then you will face more problems. Then you can search for a solution for those problems. Day by day, you’ll become more professional by solving these problems. You cannot get the juice by reading my experience. A step-by-step guide is here, all you have to do is start.
Can I use Facebook for affiliate marketing?
Yes. You can use Facebook for affiliate marketing. A recent report has shown that over 2.85 billion people actively used Facebook in the first quarter of 2021. As you can see, there is no shortage of audience here. Not only that, Facebook gives you extensive control over your audience.
How do I start affiliate marketing on Facebook?
You can easily start affiliate marketing on Facebook with a few simple steps.
Firstly, choose a marketplace. I personally use JvZoo. Create a free account here. Once your account has been created, choose a good affiliate offer.
Secondly, create a sales funnel. Using a sales funnel is vital. Without it, you cannot get leads and other user activity data to retarget them. You can use ClickFunnels, GetResponse, etc.
And lastly, bring traffic to your sales funnels. You can do that by creating a Facebook page and by posing there with links. Once you get a sale, you will receive a commission.
Can you make good money with affiliate marketing?
Yes, you can. The possibilities here are endless. If you surf the affiliate marketplace for some time, you will see an affiliate offer with a commission rate of $5, you will also get an affiliate offer with a commission rate of $5000. How much you earn depends on how well you choose the offer and your marketing strategies. I have seen many affiliate marketers who make millions of dollars per month as revenue.
Is affiliate marketing still profitable 2021?
Yes. Although it depends on your research data. If you select an affiliate offer with a 20$ commission rate and develop a marketing plan which costs 15$ per sale in Ad spending. Then surely you cannot make enough profit. You must select a good affiliate offer with a healthy commission rate. And then develop a marketing plan accordingly. Affiliate Marketing has a market worth of over 12 billion US dollars. Surely, it is a huge market. Do you still think that it is not a profitable sector? There is nothing wrong with the industry. It all depends on your decision- making skills.
What is the average cost on Facebook for marketing?
This is not a yes-no question. It depends on many factors. You can start promoting on Facebook with $5. You can also spend a million dollars to run a campaign. But if you ask about different ad type average cost then I can provide some info. The average CPC (Cost per click) costs about
$0.90. The average CPA (Cost per action) costs about $5. The average CPM (Cost per thousand impressions) costs about $6.5. And the average CPL costs about $1.
This cost may vary in different scenarios and locations. You cannot get a healthy revenue just by spending money on ads. You must have a strategy, good offer, and conversion-focused sales funnels.